- True Grit, All Grace
- An American Hippie in Bastogne
- Winter Tasks For Staying Safe
- THE PUMPKIN PATCH
- A Holiday Heart to-Heart Conversation
- PLANT BASED ESSENTIAL OILS BOOST THE MIND BODY & SPIRIT DURING THE HOLIDAYS
- HEALTHY HOLIDAYS!
- Do you love Chocolate?
- Lessons from Grandpa, loving a person with Alzheimer’s
- Folk Art Creates Meaning for Older Adults
Events List Navigation
Join us for this series of Lunch ‘n Learns that will explore the many neurodegenerative disorders. Hosted by Dr. Alexander Peralta, specialists in each of these fields will explain the origins, explore current treatment options and discuss ethical considerations. Tuesday, August 22, 2017 – Primary Dementias: Alzheimer’s Disease and Fronto-Temporal Dementia. Diana R. Kerwin, M.D. Medical Director, Texas Alzheimer’s and Memory Disorders Program. Chief of Geriatrics, Department of Medicine, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of…Find out more »